Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i open my eyes
found myself in your arms
silk touch soothing voice
waking me up from your dream
so untouched...a treasure i found!!!

that last kiss of yours
that drip of tear
devastated by a thought
of loosing you - a fear!!!

you wrap your arms around me
and i feel secure
subtle down my anger, with that,
one touch of yours!!!

to find you in reality than dream
was my final destiny
but something went wrong
dreams broken apart
and only i can hear is our screams!!!

now, on my journey leaving all behind
to complete the frame
the picture i left behind!!!

3 comments:

  1. superb thought,..................i could jst picture sab kuch funtabulous.....very inspiring thnx fr the new topic to write fr me :)
    keep going..............did not want the poem to end at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know u got d wings to take it further....waiting curiously

    ReplyDelete
  3. With open eyes
    found myself in your arms
    the silk touch
    that soothing voice
    waking me up from your dream
    so untouched...
    a treasure i found!!!

    The last kiss
    That tear drop
    devastated by a fear....
    of loosing you.

    wrap your arms around me
    for i feel secure,
    one touch....
    and anger melts!!!

    Finding you in reality than dream
    was my final destiny,
    but something went wrong
    dreams broke apart
    hearing only our screams!!!

    Something will go wrong,
    Again....to make a right.
    Where .....
    Dreams will recollect,
    Hearing will be me...
    Your whispers....
    Your echoes...!!!

    My journey....
    leaving all behind
    completing the frame
    the picture that...
    we left behind!!!

    ReplyDelete