Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a beep

heartache or lost relationship
is terrible and a greatest pinch....
that i used to believe and that i used to think
until one fine morning... my cell ring!!!

it was 5 in the morning when my cell beep
trying to grope it in half asleep...
didnt remember where i kept it
but was tracking it from the coming sound
waving my hand right and round and miraculously
that thing i found!!!

by the time i could answer
the sound stopped echoing
suddenly a msg appear
it was blank...with so many tears!!!

i struggled to get up &
called my friend
was afraid of what i might hear
sometime..when you dont know..its much easier!!!

indeed, sometimes God plays jokes on people
& often we are shown of what we fear
but i must gather courage and call him
as he is very good friend of mine...
thats what i thought and felt at that time!!!

after so many rings he picked up my call
he sound perfect and i sense no fall
i asked him whats the matter...
he replied, just get fresh and come out of house...
make it fast and dont waste time in packing...
my dear old friend....we are going for a trekking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment