Tuesday, June 8, 2010


i stood up from my bench and i
straighten up my shirt cleaning up the cuffs...
head towards the bookstore
to find a book on love stories and stuffs.

taking a book of the shelf
i found myself imagine...
not with the words in the book
but soft writing in the margin.

cover page.. right side.. i saw a fame
discovered her at previous owner's name
i tracked her down and spent almost a week...
with no fear and with no shame.

i wrote a letter and i introduced myself
and told her the story of her soft writing...
that how it reflected a thoughtful soul..
an artistic life and an insightful mind.

till few months we grew to know each other
through mails and msgs and sometimes letter..
a romance was budding & the spring time was on
i invite her over a coffee and gift her white feather.

meeting time....

a gorgeous woman i saw...coming toward me
a very cute face and figure long and slim...
black hairs lay back in curls
from her soft and delicate ears.

lips and chin had gentle firmness
lemon yellow suit with high heels
i starred towards her and went eyes wide shut...
i lost my thought and serene was the feel...

was waiting for her to speak a word
which i thought will shape my destiny and fate...
she came close to me and whisper in my ear
get up sweety....its getting late!!!

3 comments: