Monday, July 5, 2010

find a world for me!!!

find a world for me
where everyone is free
free to say anything
to hear and to see!!
where his thoughts are his wings
and friends boast him to flee!!!

find a world for me
where true love is
neither physical nor romantic
an acceptance...of what it is
where my best friend lives in me...
the science of consciousness
and the act of thee
come with no bounds and limits
so when it comes to me
it is company...even in three!!!

find a world for me
where none is forced to see
to see what others want you
thrashing your dreams...sticking in glue
free 'em up and let them sigh
through soul harmony and not by eye!!

pour in the courage in every cry
dont be shy if you wanna fly
be ready to pay off anything to what it takes
till your last beat, beauty and grace
cause what you give
comes back to you
with smile and eye, fresh and new
....to free the one
who s locked in you!!

3 comments: